With azelaic acid, salicylic acid and silver powder – 50ml
CicArgent Cream promotes skin healing, both on the surface and in-depth. With a light pleasant texture and emollient properties, it calms irritated and itchy skin while protecting it. CicArgent Cream is suited for all skin types, particularly for acne-prone skin or those affected by rosacea and dermatitis. Allergen-free, alcohol free, fragrance-free and without any essential oils. In short: a multifunctional cream, for a variety of skin issues.
- Healthy, softened skin, restored to its previous state
- Strengthened self-protection function for all dermal layers
- Less production of sebum and inhibition of acne bacteria
- Alleviates eczema, inflammatory dermatitis and rosacea
- All skin types. Suitable for oily, mixed, dehydrated, acne-prone skin, stressed skin, eczema, psoriasis and sun burns
- All generations: For the healing of mature skin, as well as for the repair of younger skin
- All seasons.
- Day and/or night
34 in stock
Why it works
Why it works
With a slightly different formulation, CicArgent Cream is the perfect complement for Cicargent serum in the skin healing process. The Cream is enriched with emollient ingredients that will soften and nourish the skin as well as repair.
- Azelaic Acid – a naturally occuring acid found in grains, the azelaic acid has proven anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which makes it effective in treating many skin conditions. It prevents the excessive secretion of sebum and slows down the production of greasy acid and bacteria. This generates a significant decrease in acne development, as well as considerable reduction in blackheads. The pores are visibly tightened and purified.
- Salicylic Acid (gaultheria extract) – the perfect companion for the azelaic acid, this beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) is a natural anti-inflammatory with demonstrated anti-acne properties. Gaultheria has often been acknowledged as a miracle treatment to calm reactive, irritated and damaged skin. This active ingredient reduces imperfections and skin rashes, it works on the purification of obstructed pores and in the prevention of new imperfections.
- Silver Powder – naturally present within the organism, silver powder absorbs excess oil, draws out blackheads, and helps improve the look of large, congested pores. Thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory powers, this active ingredient helps re-establish the cutaneous microflora balance. Silver powder leaves an invisible deposit on the surface of the skin, but does not penetrate. The silver then absorbs the bacteria present on the surface of the epidermis and instantly destroys them. Used frequently, this active ingredient reinforces the skin’s immune system. The silver powder is an efficient protector against UVA and UVB rays.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – well known for its soothing, moisturizing, lifting and nutritive properties, it eliminates dead cells from the epidermis, encouraging cell regeneration and healing. After application, aloe vera brings this little bonus: a pleasant, refreshing, and immediate sensation!
- Macerate of Dragon Blood Resin – extracted from the Socotra’s Dragon tree, the dragon blood protects the skin from external aggressions. This high quality active ingredient helps to reduce the marks of damaged skin and has in-depth reparatory action. Moreover, it improves the quality of the epidermis, it has anti-ageing properties, and gives your skin a luminous tone and radiance.
- Hyaluronic Acid – one of the protein fibers naturally present in the dermis, this molecule has the particularity of being waterlogged from 300 to 3000 times its weight. The CicArgent Cream contains hyaluronic acid of high molecular weight; the superficial layers of the epidermis are hydrated and form a hydrolipidic wall. This external protective barrier has the function of protecting the skin against bacteria and allows the skin to keep all its moisture.
- Jojoba Oil – the natural composition of this oil is very close to the sebum produced by the human organism. Jojoba oil acts as a regulator of sebum secretions and, like sebum, it protects the skin. In short; jojoba oil nourishes, rebalances, protects, and smoothes the skin.
- Zinc – a capital oligo-element and an essential micronutrient facilitating healing, zinc has significant antibacterial properties and it is a powerful antioxidant. Zinc is a powerful sebo-regulator, it stimulates cellular regeneration, it is also moisturizing and anti-aging. It is thus an ingredient of value in treating skin irritations, skin dryness, and of course acne.
- Copper – like Zinc, is one of the micro-nutrients, both combine wonderfully well. This active ingredient is naturally present in the skin and connective tissue…it is vital ! It keeps the skin hydrated. This active ingredient stimulates the collagen present in the epidermis, as well as elastin, allowing the skin to stay elastic and toned. It is for this reason that it is often considered an effective anti-agent.
- Inca Inchi Oil – also known as Sacha Inchi Oil, is one of the richest natural oils in omega 3 (45%). It also contains omega 6 and 9. The balance between the different fatty acids is excellent. The oil is appreciated for its ability to penetrate the skin. Dry to the touch, it nourishes, beautifies, softens, and soothes the wonderful skin we own.
- Coconut Oil – calms the inconveniences often caused by insufficient hydration of the skin and helps to fight against many skin problems, such as eczema, psoriasis or rosacea. Known as a multi-functional active ingredient, the coconut oil excels both in the art of hydrating the skin and purifying it. It helps to reduce impurities and tighten pores so the appearance and the recurrence of pimples is drastically diminished.
How to use
How to use
Recommended for daily use, preferably in the morning, on all skin types. It’s moisturizing, smoothing and soothing properties are reinforced by the pre-application of the CicArgent Serum.
Formulated without potentially harmful ingredients such as parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycols, silicones, talc, essential oils, carbon black, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, TEA, DEA, GMO, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances. Our products are not tested on animals.